Wednesday, September 21, 2011



This was SERIOUSLY how Sarah was sleeping a few nights ago...she was NOT stretching, but was in fact fast asleep!! LOL!


THIS is our fabulously beautiful new bookcase, which (coinsidentally enough) was also my eBay bargain for the week :)
It is MASSIVE!!! For memory it measures 118cm x 218cm x 32cm :D
Please note: yet ANOTHER photo of puppy looking right at me! :)

4 comments:

  1. Who's Sarah?
    I LOVE the bookcase! So jealous, I finally bought one about 6 weeks ago (just a cheaper one from Fantastic) and they said it would be 2-3 wks in coming.
    ...I'm still waiting.
    I think I covert yours *sigh*
    I'm glad you got an awesome-deal, massive, nice bookcase!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, who's Sarah?!

    Is this your way of announcing tha tyou have a new dog? :)

    lol!
    xoxo Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO girls! :) Clearly she's no where NEAR as beautiful as Molly-Dog :) and besides, Molly likes being an only child :)
    Sarah is my sister's dog and she aslo came from the Sippy Downs Refuge (just like our puppy)

    I would have definately told you if we'd added another to our family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to blow this photo up to get the full effect. Funny!
    I love your bookcase. Nice and big! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete