
Ha ha! I bet you couldn't guess what these were!?
They are two fist sized balls of LINT I spent an hour last night picking out of Molly's velcro (the straps on her PJs)
Awesome - right!? LOL!
On a downer note: Grandad Bull had a heart attack last night and although he's ok, they're going to keep him in one of the major Brissie hospitals for the next few days for observation. My wonderful Husband is going to visit him tonight (to take him some of his clothes and his teeth *eww*) and I will go down and see him Friday afternoon :)
I have one question about the lint balls story: Molly wears PJs?? I want to see that! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm really sorry to hear about Granddad Bull :( I hope he gets a whole heap better really, really soon. He's in our thoughts xo
Those lint balls are SOOO gross, but at least they came from Molly, I thought for a minute you were going to say you pulled them off Micky! lol :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm sorry about your grandad, I hope he's feeling better soon.
xo Tammy
Molly wears PJ's?!? Bec, you are going to have to please explain that one! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I'm sure Michael is very glad to have something helpful to do. I hope all is well soon. Is there anyone else to visit him down here?
xoxo
PJ's?! What other outfits does she have?!!! Awesome :) I'm glad your Grandad's out now!
ReplyDeleteHA! She only has two sets...I've been trying to convince Husband that she 'NEEDS' a really cute set of puppy slippers...so far he hasnt taken the bait, but Im sure I'll be able to slip them into her cupboard on the sly... LOL! :)
ReplyDeleteHer current season jammies are the most beautiful dark blue with pale blue velcro straps - its a 'quilted' effect rug by Weatherbeeta (a highly sort after brand who specialises in top quality dog and horse rugs).
Her 'last season' jammies are a fabulously BRIGHT RED colour from Orvis (a very expensive hunting and outdoor supplier in the States) but she has gotten a little too 'fat' (OK, let's be honest - she IS fat!) to fit in to them now :( Which is such a shame as she looks particularly adorable in them! :) Also, the Orvis PJs are a little hard to get her into (also may be due to the fat...) so will try to get her more 'in shape' in the summer...but then again, by then she wont need them! :)