Monday, September 19, 2011

Seriously??


Going to fight it out with Happy Gas...this gas regulator/automatic changeover switch is less than 6months old but they say there's NO warranty! Dont cross me today people - Im not in the mood! *GRRR*

3 comments:

  1. (I've been amusing myself by squinting my eyes and imagining your Happy Gas regulator as all sorts of other things. Other than that, I'm not saying a word.. xoxo )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doesn't really make sense to me (It's been a looong day and I'm preeeety tired) but I'll make a mental note to not cross you and I wish you luck if working out/fixing whatever the no-warranty-happy-gas-machine-thing means :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gas is the local (useless) gas company through which I have to deal if I am to successfully replace my previous (faulty!) gas regulator/automatic changeover switch. This switch is EXTREEMLY necessary for us to operate on 2 gas bottles (a MUST in the country) as we run fridges, the stove and our hot water system off of gas. The last one that we had lasted more than TEN years! I am incredibly mad with Happy Gas as they say that although this switch is less than 6 months old, there is no warranty, so basically BAD LUCK...
    ...well, Bec says "NO!"

    And thus the fight.

    :)

    ReplyDelete