Friday, September 23, 2011

Gyped!!

I am tired of being gyped!!

Yesterday morning we'd just boarded our plane for Adelaide (YAY for holidays!!!) when I opened my Fantail packet to discover...the very first Fantail wrapper was EMPTY! As in, no random Fantail floating around in the packet without its wrapper on, just...empty! There wasnt even a smear of chocolate to tell which way the Fantail might have gone, because there NEVER WAS a Fantail in that wrapper! I was crushed!! Here's the proof:



The night before, we'd had KFC for din-dins and Husband's piece of chicken was so scrawny you could see the leg bone in seversl places:




To top it all off, when we went grocery shopping last night at Coles - they tried to charge us FIFTEEN CENTS per plastic bag we used! They certainly dont do that in Gym-town!

1 comment:

  1. Alternatively, perhaps you had your full quota of fan-tails, and they gave you an extra wrapper for free! :)
    (Apart from the chicken leg maybe being a lower-calorie version - and is there such a thing from KFC? - I don't have a comment on that. But I am totally with you on the 15c plastic bag. It's not as if the money they make on selling bags goes toward helping to clean them up! Does it?)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete