I just love-a-my-husband!
Tonight he sneaked all the way home cos he was missing me!
And luckily for me, he will also be joining me at the Island tomorrow night (surprise!!)
All of these things make me very happy as I was certainly missing him greatly cos he's already been away from us for 2 whole days!!
This year is going to pass SOOOO slowly....
But on the whole Im feeling particularly blessed to be sealed for time and all eternity to such a wonderful, loving, thoughtful man :)
I'm always glad to hear that you are together :) I don't like to think of a hubby and wife having to be apart :( I'm sure Michael misses you a lot when he is not home.
ReplyDeleteI hope the year does pass quickly for you! Or at least, the separation times. I've been thinking of you beginning your studies soon. You have done wonderfully well in the past; I'm sure you'll do well this time. It will all be finished soon, then you can have a fabulous 'kick-up-my-heels' moment and not have to worry about it again! :)
xo
I like your positive attitude and I REALLY hope Capstone turns out that way! The only thing is, that this isnt the end..in another 12 months Ill have to sit the equivalent of Capstone AGAIN to qualify for my contractors licence!!
ReplyDeleteOhh, the pain of being a responsible, independant adult!!!..I suppose I could always toss it all in and bludge off the dole...
Yeah,like THAT'S ever going to happen!! :)
Micky is very awesome :) It's really sad that you have to be apart :( That sucks. I'm sorry.
ReplyDeleteThank goodness that after this year it can all be over and you get be together!! Yay!! Just have to get through this little part :)
You two are coolsters (it's the new 'thing' to be :D)
Thanks Bethy,you know...I kinda like being a "Coolster".
ReplyDeleteThanks for that ;)
I love my wife and she is absolutely right in feeling so blessed to have me as her husband. Seriously though, I love her so much. She is just the best. Love you Bec!
ReplyDelete