We had our first exam (data) and although an enormous amount of studying (and cramming right before it started) went into it, it really wasnt that hard of an exam...although that may have been a result of the enormous amount of studying...
I was first to finish (by a l-o-n-g time) and got a bit spooked when one of the other teachers came past the Quad (courtyard) and asked if I was supposed to be in an exam. When I replied that yes, I was, and yes, I'd finished, he replied by asking if I was sure I'd finished...D-uh!?
Anyway, as a reward for doing so very well on said exam (being spooked be damned!) my wonderfully attentive husband bought me some B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L red and white roses! He even went off to a craft shop for me to buy some raffia to decorate the 'vase' :) He then followed up this wonderful gift by treating me to a glorious foot rub...and he can really give a great foot rub! :)
This first photo is entirely for the benefit of my Mum, to let her know that I really am studying super hard ;)

And now without the books...



Awwww! Yay for your exam being OVER and double yay for Micky and the flowers :) I love flowers :)
ReplyDeletexo Tammy
I'm happy for you too Bec :) The flowers are beautiful, and the study books look impressive too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on doing so well! I'm really glad it is going 'so far, so good'. One week down, and only one to go!!! You are going to be fine! :)
xo