On Thursday, after spending our LAST night at the Bribie house, Mum, Michael and I had a slow start to the morning...so much so, that I even had time to photograph my new work shoes! Awesome, eh?! (OK, just kidding, I realise that they are absolutely atrocious, but they were the best shoes on the market, and we're pretty hard on our shoes at work) With the added bonus that they could be classed as Hi-Viz!


Also, after vacuuming the ENTIRE of upstairs, and most of the rooms downstairs, I caught Michael out!

He was lying on the massage bed with the vibration turned up so high "My voice sounds like Im speaking into a f-a-a-a-n!!" Apparently he was all tuckered out! ;)
He was a HUGE help to us that day, and I really appreciated his attitude of non-reluctance to do anything I asked him...hmmm, do you think this could transfer to our house when I ask him to do something?? :)
Husband helped make an unpleasant and upsetting day SO much easier, so I guess that I didnt really mind that he was off fooling around with the massage bed while we were all still working... :)
I don't really mind the shoes; I think they look ok! :) (And the high-viz thing really could come in handy in some of those dark roofs? In case you... take your shoes off and.. can't find them.. ? Or, if you fall down a hole, and .. have laryngitis!.. and.. it's so deep that your Dad can only just make out your shoes at the bottom of the hole, .. and .. ! :)
ReplyDeleteI think that bed is about to eat Michael :)
xo
The shoes are actually HEAPS brighter than what they look on the computer!! At least my Mum wont be nagging me to clean THESE shoes every week! :)
ReplyDeleteI can tell you're singing that song again, but I havent the faintest idea how it goes ;) but maybe if I heard the tune I'd know it...
The bed is meant to be a contortionist...it really helped Nan, once her cancer was really advanced, to have the head or knees raised...but it does look like Michael is about to become an unsuspecting victim!! :)
Haha - no song. Have you ever seen 'You've Got Mail'? There's a part where Tom Hanks is typing an excuse to Meg Ryan for why he stood her up for a date, and his excuses become completely unbelievable. I was doing a modest kind of take-off of that :P
ReplyDeletexo