
Trust Rach!
We were cruising along in the work truck, loaded down with the first load to leave Bribie house...Rach was paying out on me, while I was desperately trying to defend my character, when suddenly, out of the blue, Heavenly Father struck her down!!!
Well,that's my story anyway.
In reality she really was paying out on me and we were BOTH laughing so hard neither of us were paying much attention to the speed signs...but we did pay attention to the cop car that was flagging us down!!!
The copper was way cool though, and even though he ended up giving Rach a WAY expensive ticket, he was so cruisey he even posed for a photo with the offender! :)
By the way, she was doing 95 in an 80 zone...and got BUSTED!!! BAHAHAHAHA!!!
Rach us such a speed demon. I'm glad it wasn't me! I enjoyed being the first to tell Wendy that her daughter just got a speeding fine in the work truck! :)
ReplyDeleteOh dear!! Rach sure looks cheerful though, considering!
ReplyDeleteHaha - you are such a sibling Bec - wanting to make sure that your mother knows all about it... :)
Wow - I suppose you are really going to miss the Bribie house? I know it is part of life, but it does seem hard to see things changing sometimes. A part of me would like things to just stay as they are! Thinking of you...
xo
Ha Ha! Yeah, that was actually Michael who posted that comment...I got to tell Mum how Rach ran us off the road and nearly killed us on the way home, on the SAME stretch of road that Officer Davis pulled her over for speeding...Thanks cruise control!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it is a shame about Bribie house...it would've been way useful during Capstone...but at the same time, Im kinda glad that part of our lives is all over and done with...