It's interesting how you can see what he is in the photo of the shadow much more - I thought it was a bright green wormy-thing (maybe I did teach Bethy that :) - until I could see in the photo that it's a grasshopper. (Do we even have wormy-things that bright green?) I wonder what these bugs are thinking of the trip: loving the wind; terrified by it all, or not much bothered either way... Does he ever find his way home? Does it matter to him if he doesn't? xo
Ok,sorry, I actually meant you could see that in the BOTTOM photo!
ReplyDeleteHaha I read it and thought 'Huh - I can see it in the bottom photo' lol :)
ReplyDeleteIt's interesting how you can see what he is in the photo of the shadow much more - I thought it was a bright green wormy-thing (maybe I did teach Bethy that :) - until I could see in the photo that it's a grasshopper. (Do we even have wormy-things that bright green?) I wonder what these bugs are thinking of the trip: loving the wind; terrified by it all, or not much bothered either way... Does he ever find his way home? Does it matter to him if he doesn't?
ReplyDeletexo
Im going with...he's terrified, but loving the feel of the wind in his antenae! LOL!
ReplyDelete