Saturday, February 12, 2011

Spot the frog....



4 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, but Michael was the first one to spot the frog in the first 2 photos...I, however, came into my own when I spotted the (giant) frog in the last photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted it!
    Ok, so - is the frog in the first 2 photos real and the frog in the second one fake?
    I'm guessing the second one is fake :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I love the BIG green frog, overseeing his kingdom while all the tiddly ones roam 'neath his watchful eye :) Is this a Bunnings photo?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. No,sadly Husband doesnt let me have free range there anymore...I spend too much money! This was just a random nursery at Ninghi...that Ive driven right by thousands of times,and finally had the time to pop in for a look-see :)

    ReplyDelete