Friday, February 11, 2011

Date night with the 2 Michaels...





2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful night! Husband picked me up from Brother Rea's and whisked me off to the Island for a quick spot of grocery shopping and an even quicker shower! Before spiriting me away to the Brisbane Entertainment Centre! Luckily we'd eaten at the Island before we left cos they dont miss you at the BEC! A bottle of 600ml Mount Franklin water was $4.50 each!! Now, Im no scrooge, but i really object to paying that much for WATER!!
    We got here 2 hours early so that we'd have plenty of time to park/ find our seats...and ours werent even crappy seats! I was really quite happy with them :) We werent quite up in the nose-bleeders...but we were close ;)
    My wonderful husband was exceedingly courteous all night and even offered me his seat (which was slightly closer to the stage) on several occasions :)
    He even people watched with me :)
    Buble was fantastic...just like last time! You just gotta love those Canadians!!!
    The last photo was when i caught husband out playing on his phone...at a CONCERT!!!:)
    All in all, it was a wonderful date night, and the first of my Valentines presents...I cant wait to see what else my wonderful, thoughtful husband got for me ;)
    I just love 'im!!....and my puppy!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Wow! I didn't know I was so behind with your posts!)
    This looks fabulous! WHAT is Michael doing on his mobile phone?!
    I just read your comment above, and couldn't understand, 'they don't miss you at the BEC' - until I realized you weren't referring to yourself :) I personally have a huge problem with paying ANYthing for water. It comes out of the tap and used to just be FREE! *sigh*
    He people-watched with you! Aw! :)
    Thank you for the photos Bec! :) I'm really glad you had a great night! I was thinking about you both there and hoping that you were :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete