OK, basically we are uber excited to now have THE INTERNET ON AT OUR HOUSE!!!
My poor husband is already feeling neglected as he is currently sitting down watching The Mummy by himself...but there's so many cool things I want to do right now... :)
Sadly we are still restricted by the fact that husband will be taking the computer with him through the week when he goes back to uni, and we are *still* waiting to get our inverter and batteries working, so we are currently still working off of the alternator for the internet's power supply...but all in all, I no longer have to type all of my blog posts via my phone (or waiting until we are at the island..)
To top it all off, our new bathroom is essentially finished...other than a few bits and pieces...and we are still waiting for the painter...but we are so very happy at how beautiful the tiles are and the overall look of the bathroom/laundry is SO much better!
We are really blessed to be able to have these improvements done to our home...especially in light of all the uncertainty happening in the world at the moment.
My jaw dropped to the desk when I read that YOU HAVE THE INTERNET!!? That's fantastic!! :)
ReplyDeleteBec - I never knew that you have been typing all of your blog posts on your phone! (I have enough trouble on the computer :)
And it is fantabulous news about your bathroom being (essentially) finished! I am very happy for you both :)
Congratulations!
xo
Yay for having the internet at home!! It's waaay handy to have - I hate it when ours is down (it's a little pov so is often down), so yay!! And woohoo for the new bathroom - so much fun getting things improved around the house!! :)
ReplyDelete