Saturday, February 12, 2011

...and the Komodo Dragon!!!



7 comments:

  1. This thing was absolutely flippin' HUGE!! I think I need it for our yard!!! :) The boys would love to climb all over it!
    My plan is to place it in 'The Wilderness' with just its head sticking out onto the lawn...it sure would give Dad a fright if I could only get it home without him seeing it!!!...on second thought, I'd better make sure he didnt have his 9mm on him, or my Komodo would be riddled with bullet holes!! LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH! Is it fake?? Hahaha, I thought it was real! I was like, 'woah you're brave, putting your foot right next to it!'
    That's cool!! Ye you should place it where it will give people a fright. And then set up a video camera to catch people's reactions :P
    I would definitely jump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way fake...but looks real!! I totally wanted to get a photo of me riding it...Queen of the Giant Killer Lizards style, but the nursery owner was giving us some funny looks just taking these photos...my bigger plan is to sneak it home (under cover of darkness) and scare the crap out of the stupid guinea fowl that wake us up at 5:45am every morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Just read your comment above and LOL!)
    Have I ever told you that I really like your background? It's fresh and bright and looks good for you guys :)
    We visited a fabulous rainforest park down in Victoria, near the Great Ocean Road, which had lifesize, fibreglass dinosaurs prowling near the walking paths. It was just a bit of a surprise at first! :)
    Did Michael tell you that John Paul used to have huge lizards (about this size) that would congregate in the carpark area in the late afternoon sometimes? That was interesting :) I've never seen them like that anywhere else, but the carpark was next to some heavy bushland, with a small creek in a gully by the road..
    They weren't as thick as this, but were taller and about as long, from memory. If he doesn't remember, it may have been more when I picked Tammy or Abby up at five-ish :)
    I kind of like your guinea fowl! She's probably just trying to be friendly and is enthusiastic about the day! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. He hasnt told me,but knowing what his memory is like, that's not really surprising! :)
    Sadly,they arent even our guinea fowl...I love them,but Michael is very firm about us not having them...EVER...kind of like the house cow really...
    Did Michael tell you about how 2 weeks ago,a guinea fowl beat the living daylights out of poor Molly?!If he hasnt,ask him to tell you the story... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He hasnt told me,but knowing what his memory is like, that's not really surprising! :)
    Sadly,they arent even our guinea fowl...I love them,but Michael is very firm about us not having them...EVER...kind of like the house cow really...
    Did Michael tell you about how 2 weeks ago,a guinea fowl beat the living daylights out of poor Molly?!If he hasnt,ask him to tell you the story... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. (jaw drop) - a guinea fowl beat up Molly? Poor Molly - how embarrassing for her!

    ReplyDelete