Thursday, February 24, 2011

Girly scream in the middle of the night...

Around 3:30am the morning before last, I was awoken to the high pitched range of a girlie squeal!

As Husband and I are the only two humans in our household (at the moment) and it clearly didnt come from ME, I suspected the squeal actually should have been several octaves lower as it exited my husbands mouth...

I even received a blow by blow account of what was happening, even though I was asleep and obviously NOT interested...

Husband: "Its ok honey,it was just the frog...the big one from outside...wait,how did it get INSIDE?...Ill take care of it though honey...you stay right there...how did it get between the sheets?..."
Me: "You take care of it honey..."
Husband: "I rolled straight over onto it...if I move really fast I can catch it first go...dang it!...Its ok honey,its on the metal rails on our bedhead now...Im about to grab it...GOT HIM!!! Im going to take him outside now..."
Me: "Good for you honey..."

Suffice it to say,the giant green frog was safely returned to the wilderness none the worse for wear :)

3 comments:

  1. Girly scream? Hmmm Michael, now that the whole family's heard about it you . . . may have to demonstrate hahahaha Obviously he appeals to the wildlife too, Bec ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! Looks like Honey is good for more that catching just flies! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a FROG in your BED?!!! :)

    hahahahahaha! I can just hear Micky saying all of that stuff :)

    xo Tammy

    ReplyDelete