Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A passenger on the way to work this morning(Wednesday)...




7 comments:

  1. Haha, cute. And it stayed there the whole time? That's one persistant little worm-thingy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah...the 1st photo was taken about 4kms from home, the 2nd was taken 5kms from home (at this stage i was already impressed), the 3rd photo was taken after about 40kms, and the last one was taken after 60kms!! That is one seriously persistant Happy Wanderer caterpillar!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the word is out Bec - the Munro's have a taxi service leaving from the Bull homestead each day!
    (Oh dear! I just read Bethy's 'worm-thingy' comment, and I promise - I know I taught her about caterpillars and bugs and everything, truly! :)
    We haven't seen you for ages Bec - I hope we can catch up soon. Perhaps if you are down this way, we can get together for a hot chocolate or something? :)
    Meanwhile - how about some photos of You, Bec? :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im not very photogenic! Thats why some photos only show my foot...I think I have very nice feet...thats why they feature in more photos than anything else ;) Ive been flat out at work (12-14 hour days) and trying to study like mad for Capstone,so maybe Ill resurface around mid-April :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol I think it's great how often you have little friends join you for the ride to work - and it gives you something to be impressed about before the work day's even begun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha - you Do have very nice feet - I thought that when I looked at the picture of you with the dragon :) Do you know there is a song about that?.: '..and I.. like my.. feet!' :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bec! Hope you get a break from your 12 hour days soon :(

    xo Tammy

    ReplyDelete