Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday with the flu...

Today we're BOTH sick! :(

So, instead of mowing the lawn/working on the chook pen, we're inside watching TV/playing on the computer.

A few minutes ago, I turned around to talk to Husband and Molly was just looking so cute I thought I'd snap a couple of pictures of her. Check out her fangs:



These are yet another beautiful bunch of flowers Husband bought me last week :)
Personally, I think buying bouquets is wasteful - I'd much prefer a plant that will go on living, but I love. Love. LOVE lillies, so in this case I'll make an exception ;) Plus, they were on sale, and I just cant resist a sale! *sigh* If only those beautiful booties Lavani, by Joanne Mercer would just go on sale...

Anyway, these are my beautiful flowers:



Thank you Husband!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're both feeling so terrible :( Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon.

    LOVE the photos of the lillies. So pretty!

    xo Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers Bec! :) I'm very sorry that you are still sick :( I'll bet you are getting sick of .. being sick! Since I can't wish you better, I'm glad you have Hubby, Molly and flowers to keep you company :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete