How great is Nathaniel!? I realise that we (Rach and I) bag him out heaps for his hermit ways, but he is a genuinely nice guy and Im grateful I am privilaged enough to have him as a sister (SNAP Rach!!) LOL! Seriously though, he is pretty great. Yesterday on the way home after a pretty full day of shopping with Mum and Rach (no office work for ME yesterday!!) we passed him on the 'home road' and he said that he'd gone up to mow my lawn for me as he hadnt quite gotten to it while I was away at Capstone...sadly though, the rain had set in, so he didnt do it yesterday either... But then today, after he'd helped Dad set up the new portable yards, he mozied up to our place on his ride on...I was SOOOO happy!! (Michael and I had just spent 3 hours out there wipper-snippering, mowing and raking...and we'd only just done a small patch around the house!! Yeah, I know its obscenely long!!) Here he is on round 5:

And round 6 (I think):

How cute is this!? This is my little (red??) wagon that Mum bought me :) I'd been wanting one for AGES, but couldnt afford it (thanks to Husband banning me off of eBay... and I didnt have anywhere to put it...I still dont, it lives in my kitchen...):

This is the path I'd mowed prior to Nathaniel's arrival. Some of those grass seed-heads are well over my head!:

All in all, Im really glad that I had Michael's help (Thanks heaps Honey!!) and Nathaniel (and his mower) because otherwise we would STILL be out there!! Sadly I didnt take any 'after' shots (Im usually pretty good at remembering to take them - its the 'before' shots I have trouble with!) but it was well after dark by the time we'd finished the yard, so I'll take some photos tomorrow :)
AWWWW Nathaniel is such a good girl!!!! He's so very special!!! Heeheeheehee and run away-ay-ay-ay
ReplyDeleteI like hermits :) (I used to daydream about being one someday... Seriously. I was young..)
ReplyDeleteI love getting work done that has been needing it! Nathaniel does sound like a nice brother.
Bec, did you know that your little red wagon is not... completely red? Even so, I have always liked these and would have liked one myself if only there was a need. Actually, you have just made me think of something that we could use one for...
Happy continued gardening :)
xoxo