Monday, April 18, 2011

Michael got his first snake!!

WARNING: THIS POST DOES CONTAIN CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE APPEALING TO OTHERS

Seriously, how much does my husband rock?! :)
For AGES I've been trying to coach him on how to run over a snake and kill it, however, just a second's worth of hesitation results in the snake always getting away...well, NOT THIS TIME!!! BWAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh!)

This time, there was no hesitation, and my husband successfully ran over a red-bellied black! These are incredibly dangerous snakes, and very fast moving so I am uber proud of him! My city-boy husband has now graduated to being a fully fledged man-of-the-country :)

Here is the evidence of his kill...



And another:



For those of you not from the country, you too, should be very proud of husband...these snakes are very dangerous (regardless of what the stupid greenies say - we live in the real world) and if one of these were to bite us at home, we quite probably wouldnt make it to the hospital for treatment...please ponder these words before jumping to the defense of this 'poor little harmless creature'

3 comments:

  1. Poor little harmless creature!.....by bottom!
    Ha! It got what was coming to it I say. That's what you get for being a vicious, nasty reptile.
    And go Micky! Good kill :)
    What would REALLY impress me is if you had a similar post with spiders :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! :) Thanks Bethy...its just that sometimes those wierdo greeny freaks get on and have their say (but we all know they dont know anyrhing about the real world...) so I thought Id get in first!
    My most recent spider story occurred yesterday...it took FOUR spraus with SURFACE SPRAY (so much for knocking 'em dead on the spot) before one spider died! Thats obscene!! And...I also left a decent amount of time between sprayings...that sure was one determined spider!! "I VANT TO LIVE!!!" said the spider
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I just read Bethy's comment. That girl is sounding really passionate... -ly vicious, isn't she?! She's a bit serious about the spider thing too, I think... I can't take joy in killing anything, but I do understand the need sometimes.
    (Love that the spider has a nazi-style accent Bec! Didn't you ever read Charlotte's Web? Bethy? :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete