Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday night dinner...

I L-O-V-E stew! Personally, I also think I rock at making it! :) Everything a person needs is contained in a good stew (although Irish stews are great, they are a little limited in the vegetables they employ) and they are particularly good for those who are sick (enter Husband and myself!) Here is my perfect stew which I cooked tonight to help us on the way to recovery:




I have to say, the key ingredient here (which is often overlooked) is Sweet Chilli Sauce! Without it, my stew is nothing...I say this with experience! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow dude. Are you struggling for something to write about or what??? Stew as a topic for a monologue . . ok yes your stews are worth talking about but perhaps not so much (nutcase :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael here. Bec's not joking about the stew. It's really that good. Thanks again honey. It tasted wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stew looks fantastic, and it sounds great! Am I just hungry, (better not be, it's 11pm) - but that stew does look good.
    Ok Bec, confession time: I have never made a stew in my life. No, I'm not kidding. I never learned how. Of course, I could have just taught myself, but I never did. I kind of grew up on stew - pretty much every night of the week, so maybe that is why.. but you have inspired me. I'm going to make a stew! Not right away, but sometime this year. It's now one of my goals for 2011. And I am, of course, going to add Sweet Chilli Sauce! :)
    (And Rach thought stew was an iffy topic for a post?!)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete