I love. Love. LOVE. chilli biltong!!! Admittedly, my mouth burns for hours and hours afterwards...but SOOOO worth it!! Normally my delicate stomach wont tolerate ANYTHING even remotely spicy, but biltong is the exception :) *happy sigh*
African-prepared beef jerky :) Totally disappointed you couldnt join us next Wednesday - but then again, I dont suppose you'd want to be with us when we're celebrating our anniversary LOL! :) Maybe next time though? :)
I have never tasted chilli biltong. I love your happy sigh. I just think that I won't ever love chili biltong! :) I'm trying to think what it looks like though.... twisted electrical tape? Hey, you did say it was hot :) And Happy Anniversary!! Two years gone already!! Michael said you had a wonderful week-end! :) Riverdance!! Did you come home from the performance, wanting to dance all over the room? I'm glad you had such a great time! :) xoxo
What's Biltong?!
ReplyDeletexo Tammy :)
African-prepared beef jerky :)
ReplyDeleteTotally disappointed you couldnt join us next Wednesday - but then again, I dont suppose you'd want to be with us when we're celebrating our anniversary LOL! :) Maybe next time though? :)
I have never tasted chilli biltong. I love your happy sigh. I just think that I won't ever love chili biltong! :) I'm trying to think what it looks like though.... twisted electrical tape? Hey, you did say it was hot :)
ReplyDeleteAnd Happy Anniversary!! Two years gone already!! Michael said you had a wonderful week-end! :) Riverdance!! Did you come home from the performance, wanting to dance all over the room? I'm glad you had such a great time! :)
xoxo