This is Pepper's tooth that Michael found last week. Yes, it is on my plate ~ dont judge. I did that on purpose so that you could compare the size of it to my slice of apple. At no time did Pepper's ex-tooth come into contact with my slice of apple, and the plate was washed immediately afterwards :D

Sarah *finally* went home this afternoon. It was great having her, as Pepper is currently at the (as Andrea put it) 'toddler' stage, and she's driving me nuts! Bring back my little baby ANY day!! :) So Sarah has gone home, and Pepper has (thank goodness!) collapsed in exhaustion! *YAY*
Here she is, asleep with Molly's old toy, Horns:

And this is my dear friend's brand-new baby girl! :)

Bec sent this photo to me in a text with the lovely words:
"Good Morning Aunty BM! Your hat kept me toasty warm last night, thank you! Cant wait to meet you xo"
How sweet is that?! :)
(BM is code for the nickname we gave each other right from Primary School LOL)
What a lovely way to express both love, and a thank you for a present received :)
Lol I love that Pepper is in the 'toddler' stage - I can relate! :) And how cute is your friend's baby?! - cute little hat too, Bec!! :) xo
ReplyDeleteI did not know that dogs lose baby teeth too! (The extent of what I don't know is rather endless, obviously!) It is funny to think of Pepper being in the toddler stage :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little baby! She looks like she is already smiling! Bethy and Robbie's baby Hallie has a little cap like this that she wears ALL the time, so I imagine that this will get a lot of use too, in this weather we've been having. Well chosen gift, Aunty BM! :)
xoxo