Thursday, July 12, 2012

Funny Photos...

This one in particular CRACKS ME UP!!! :) I re-read it several times just for a giggle :)



Oh! LOL! This one too:



Yep, this photo is for real!



Awww...I love this one:



Chameleon:



Ooh! I LOVE Friesians:


4 comments:

  1. I love all the photos, Bec, thank you! :) The horse in the last picture is magnificent. The third photo down absolutely took my breath away! When I looked it up on the net, it seems that it might be a Photoshop hoax?..

    http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/dogs/ss/Worlds-Biggest-Dog.htm

    However, when I looked up the world's largest dog I found this one -

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2017884/Biggest-dog-world-Meet-George-7ft-long-Great-Dane--whos-terrified-chihuahuas.html

    - which looks like it should be a hoax, but appears to be real. It's huge!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chameleon's completely fascinate me!

    xo Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I published the photo of the dog under the belief that it was real. Apparently its not. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bec, please don't be sorry! It's a jaw-dropping picture, whether it''s real or not.. :) What's funny to me is that while I was trying to look it up (I was trying to look up what kind of dog it is), I came across the other photo, and thought to myself, 'As if! - there is no way that that photo can be real!' - and then it turns out that apparently it is. Amazing! (And funny to me that I got both the pictures wrong. It is strange now that we can't really trust our own eyes anymore.. )
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete