
On Monday our plan was to spend an hour with Aunty Linda (as I was unable to attend the family gathering at her house the afternoon before), then a quick stop at Grandma's, then we were going to get on with some last-minute sight-seeing before hopping a plane home...
Three and a half hours later we left Aunty Linda's LOL! She was a total crack-up and I loved every minute with her :) She is undoubtably my favourite in-law :) ( AFTER Tammy) and she's quirky and loves gardening and animals just like me so I think that gave us LOTS of talking points :)
She even gave me some roses she'd clipped off of her rose bush out the back. Seriously, how beautiful are they?! And they smelled divine:

Once we'd left Aunty Linda's we went to visit with Michael's Grandma. We'd turned up at the right time too, because she'd just returned from a doctor's appointment but it was kind of a full house (so we only stayed a half hour or so) as she had her nurse, her physio and a friend (Gaynor...TOO FUNNY) so it was kind of crazy.
But on a positive note, it meant we DID have time to do 'us' stuff :) So we went to Rundle Mall :) I had a FABULOUS time shopping, and Im sure Husband had an equally fabulous time window shopping and waiting for me (LOL) There's a photo of him with the brass pigs at the top of this post.
After a terrific holiday we were so happy to finally arrive home to Molly again...and for the last several days she has been glued to our heels :D
When you write 'favourite in-law' you really mean 'after Tammy', right?! lol!
ReplyDeleteShe is wonderful, isn't see? I really enjoyed our afternoon with her on Sunday too.
You guys back in Brisbane yet?! hope you had a safe flight if you are :)
xoxo Tammy
There you are Tammy - I went back and edited my post so that it was a more accurate reflection of my feelings for you LOL
ReplyDeleteYep, we're back and sadly back to work on Monday...although I have really been back at work since Wednesday...
Hope you had a great time down there too :)
I'm glad you liked Linda, Bec :)
ReplyDeletexoxo