Thursday, October 27, 2011

Molly's new blankie...

This is a *not great* photo of Molly wrapped up in her new blankie from Grandad Bull. Its a very colourful blankie that is made up of multiple panels of very vivid knitted wool. Its the perfect size for her too. This morning when I got up to check on her (it was quite cool and she tends to throw her blankets off during the night) she was wrapped up in this blankie 'Burrito-Dog' style :)

4 comments:

  1. Bec,
    I'm finally just catching up on blogs, and have just seen that your Grandad died. I'm so sorry Bec. I hope you're doing okay. Let me know if I can help with anything at all, okay?
    Thinking about you guys.
    xoxo Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy - we're staying super busy cleaning out his home so it hasnt totally sunk in yet, but super sad... Thank you for the offer - we will get back to you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly looks adorable. She takes a great photo :) Did your Grandmother crochet the rug?

    I've been trying to ring you to see how you are doing. We are thinking about you and are so sorry about your Granddad. Such a sad time for you. We are here if you need any help.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly looks very happy about that blanket :)
    Bec, I hadn't heard about your Granddad. I'm so sorry. We're thinking of you guys too.
    Much love xox

    ReplyDelete