Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'M FINISHED!!!!

I will post more on this tomorrow, but suffice it to say, I have just (finally) completed my apprenticeship. When tomorrow dawns, I will be a fully qualified electrician!!! :)

Go me!! :)

Mum, Dad, Rach and Husband threw a lovely party for me today, and I felt SO proud when Dad shook my hand and congratulated me on attaining my ticket :)

Husband proceeded to take me out for dinner and a movie...and he just bought me THE most beautiful bouquet to celebrate :)

Will post more tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. Bec!! - CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

    You should feel proud! :) All those exams and study hours.. but now you are a real live (but hopefully grounded :) electrician! YAY!!

    ( I just made an electrician-type joke :) I'm not absolutely sure if it worked - but you will be able to tell me, because you are a bright spark at this kind of thing! And with your help I don't need to be in the dark :) Did you see that I did it again? :)

    I'm really glad you had a party with your family. And that Michael properly appreciated the occasion!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHH!!!! Congratulations!!!! SO exciting :)

    xo Tammy

    ReplyDelete