Monday, October 10, 2011

I love-a my Husband...

How simply adorable is Husband! While we were on holidays in Adelaide (and knowing there was a sale on) my wonderful Husband bought me (another) pair of Tony Bianco's:



These ones are from the bridal collection and are in the colour Bone Pearl :D
I wore them yesterday for the first time to General Conference...and after MANY hours, I took them off...and my feet didnt even hurt! Now THERE'S quality :D

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you look beautiful in them Bec! :) How many colours are there left to get?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D

    There are NINE listed on the Tony Bianco website: Champagne Luxe, Champagne Patent, Nude Patent, Black Patent, Cherry Metallic Patent, Black Suede, Black Lizard Nubuck, White Pearl and Bone Pearl.
    Of these I have: Nude Patent, Cherry Metallic Patent, Black Suede and Bone Pearl. I think I will steer away from the Patent ones in the future - they dont really stretch enough for my (juvenille) bunions and I find them quite uncomfortable to 'wear in' until they get to the comfy stage.
    I have also seen listed on eBay a pair of Tony Bianco's that are pony hair in Leopard print - but I think that's kind of tacky, so I will have to think long and hard about getting some of those if they ever come up in my size :)

    ...wait...was that too much information?? :)

    I just LOVE my Tony Bianco's :D

    OOOOH!! I just found some on eBay whilst I was writing this that are Champagne Snake! I dont think I like them, but uber cool I found a different colour!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I just remembered I found some on eBay a while ago that were Nude Suede and also Dove Suede...but my next most coveted ones are the Lizards!! :)

    Bring on the next TB sale!!! :)

    ReplyDelete