I. AM. SO. HAPPY!! :D
Hiram is a proud dad of...count them...FOUR baby chickens!!! :)
Originally 6 hatched out, but they didnt make it (I totally blame Nathaniel's 'beautiful' but 'stupid' hen) :)
Here's a photo of the little lovelies:

Another shot:

I love-a them SO much! And oddly enough, they are not completely black - which is what I would have expected with an all black mum n dad. And before any of you suggest it - he IS the dad...no-one hopped the fence and went on hiatus with Nathaniel's beautiful chooks except for Hiram :)
Here's one of the pup from yesterday :)

What IS Molly doing!? :) That's a funny photo!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Hiram! (Perhaps they'll change colour as they grow? Does that happen?)
xoxo
Does this make you guys grandparents?! Cause you look GREAT!! ;) Molly looks a little vicious! Cute babies, they're so big already, how old are they here?? xo
ReplyDeletePS: This is Abby..
Ha ha! Molly is smiling...this is why she sneezes so much - cos her schnoz is all scrunched up!!:)
ReplyDeleteI really thought Id finally taken the perfect shot of her...it wasnt until AFTER Id uploaded this photo that I realized she had pipped me at the post with her eyes scrunched up! :) LOL!
One day I'll get a nice shot of her looking at me...
Im not sure how old the chickens are...maybe 2 weeks old? Or maybe they're so big cos Hiram's so big!