Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunshine Coast Australia Stake Youth Conference...

Well...I survived! :) *Yay me!* It was actually a pretty good camp. The obnoxious girls were just as bad as what they are in Church, and the good, helpful girls were even more so...apparently the Youth Conference highlighted their existing qualities :) Every single one of my girls arrived late :( I only had to yell at two of them for doing the wrong thing :( I only had two run-ins with other leaders *Pfft to them* I am extremely grateful that I do not have a Young Women's calling, and that I dont have to attend every one of these camps. I am also extremely glad to be involved in the Girl Guides movement. They are a shining example of what good behaviour and respect should look like. I think I'll stick with them :) Although I was only with a few of my girls during the service activity (they were split into different groups) the ones who were in 'my' group worked incredibly hard and Im very proud of them! :) The girls all had a terrific time and *believe it or not* were sad when I left at 9pm on the second night. (Got home very late that night) Bubba and Husband were very happy to see me when I got home! Although I expected a 'body-wag' from Pepper, I was surprised to see Husband *almost* do the same thing! LOL! The next morning, Husband let me sleep in (and I DID!), then we quickly packed for our weekend away at the Flower Festival in Toowoomba, dropped Pepper off at Doggy-Daycare...and bolted!! :) ...more photo's to come!...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you all survived the camp :) Looking forward to beautiful flower photos! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete