Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Random collection...


Today I had a small window of opportunity for blogging, but GREAT internet connection...so although I would have preferred to have written a lengthy post, I also wanted to post these beautiful photos...

This made me very teary:



I know, I know...they're tacky, but I LOVE these OTT shoes!:



This is what's known as a 'wild-life corridor'. I think this one is located in BC, Canada. We saw several in Alberta, Canada:



Awww...love these baby skunks!:



I am fully on board with this statement:



I laughed a great deal when I saw this one!:




Now here's a decent human being:



Obviously, I liked this one a lot! LOL!



This one is very sweet:



I cant stress this enough!!:



Ha Ha! Seriously, you can 'read' this dog's expression, cant you?! :)



Awww...Best Friends Furever:




Heh Heh :D Run for the hills matey!!!!!:



Love this little fellow:



*sigh* If I had long hair, I would SO be trying this! (or at least convincing my Mum to do it for me!):



Ha! Can anyone relate to this? :)



And that's about all the time I have for this.

2 comments:

  1. Funny, touching, thoughtful, intriguing, cute, special, lovely and Wow! - You can work out the order! :) Thank you for the photos Bec! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'escape' button running away from the keyboard makes me laugh everytime I see it :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete