Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Im B-ACK...

Im BACK!!! :D

Aside from a slight, but constant headache, Im as good as new, and it feels TERRIFIC!!! :)

Yesterday morning, I got up super-early and called Mum. I asked if Dad needed a hand at work that day...she said "He's missed you..." Awww... ;)

We had a fabulous day at work, and even though it was a l-o-n-g day, it wasnt an especially challenging one, and I am SO glad to be back at work! :)

I really love my job! :)



Of course, Michael has now got the flu (Im positive I only gave him a head cold, but that has manifested into a full-blown Man Flu!) But, I made a fabulous stew a few nights ago, so he doesnt need to cook for the next few days at least :) (Man, I make good stews!!)

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are B-ack Bec! :) So glad you like your job that much too :) I've been thinking about you every day, so if wishes were angels I'd have helped you get better! I'll see what I can do for Michael.. Would you please tell him he is thought of too? (I don't want to ring and disturb :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! Not the Man-Cold! That's the worst type of cold!.....apparently... :P

    No, Micky is actually very good. If I were to believe any guy when he said he was actually sick (real sick, not man-sick :P) it would be Micky. He's not really a fusser. Picked a good one Bec ;)

    I'm glad you're back and enjoying work!! It can be so annoying being out of commission :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we talking about the same fellow?

    Or the same Man-Flu?

    :)

    ReplyDelete