I now have a head cold, and am feeling particularly miserable :( Today is my second day off work. Pepper has been sent to Rachie's place for the day as she is driving me NUTS, and she doesnt want to be inside on such a beautiful day. We are BOTH relieved to have Rach so close! :)
I know I've posted this one before, but it cracks me up every time:

And now Im going back to bed...



Lol! :) Everyone of these made me laugh! - except the last poor dog, he looks so cold! I love the hairy little egoist in the second picture :)
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you are feeling sick again Bec :( I wish we could help somehow. You seem to have had a bad run of it lately. Chicken soup? Good books to read? DVD? Please let us know if there is something we can do. I am serious about the chicken soup :)
xoxo