Oh! I love baby animals!!:
Livin' life on the edge!:
W-O-W! Need I say more?:
So beautiful:
Pepper turned EIGHT months old today! Can you believe it?? Where did my baby go? :( We enjoyed a fun family outing yesterday when Husband and I took her to her first doggy obedience class...we ALL learnt





Wow, Pepper is getting older! She's a very beautiful girl :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha, I love the cat tight-rope walking lol :)
xo
Great photos, Bec! :) It almost seems as if you have always had Pepper.. is she really only 8 months!? It would be good to see some current photos of her :) How many classes do you think she/you/Michael will need to take? ")
ReplyDeletexoxo
Still cant find the cord thing to plug my phone in... :(
ReplyDeleteIts nearly been a year since we lost Dear Molly :( and yep, Pep is 8 months old, which means we've had her for over 6 months already!! :)
We only take two classes, but go back whenever we have a problem :) Our next class in Thursday next week :)