I really like all the pictures, Bec. What have you been doing to edit them? Is it the colour bleaching? Do you have a special computer program to do it? I think I have Photoshop(?) on my computer, but I've never done much with it.. Anyway, the photos all look good :) (I get a real pang (and even a bit teary, ridiculously) when I see pictures of Molly, so I can only imagine how you must feel. Pepper sure is cute though! And pretty :) xoxo
I really like all the pictures, Bec. What have you been doing to edit them? Is it the colour bleaching? Do you have a special computer program to do it? I think I have Photoshop(?) on my computer, but I've never done much with it..
ReplyDeleteAnyway, the photos all look good :)
(I get a real pang (and even a bit teary, ridiculously) when I see pictures of Molly, so I can only imagine how you must feel. Pepper sure is cute though! And pretty :)
xoxo