So...
...remember how last week Dad and I were involved in a minor prang?
Well I *finally* made it in to see our chiropractor (Damian) and he was seriously worried that Id taken so long to come in and see him. (even though I couldnt come sooner because HE was booked out)
So it would seem that I am on the cusp of blowing out a couple of discs *again* (oh, how I dread a repeat of two years ago) and now I have to go home and ice my discs...yes, I said ICE! In this freezing cold weather!! *sigh*
On a more serious note - he must really be worried because he told me to come back again later on in the week (its already Tuesday...)
And thats all I have time for as Im off to the next job.
Did you Tell him that you would have been in earlier if you could have got an appointment? Oh dear! - you Really don't want to go back.. but Ice in this weather actually seems a bit cruel..! Take care of yourself Bec! Is Michael any good at massage on your back? I find that even a friendly (though untrained) hand can make a big difference. And Deep Heat. Really seems to help?
ReplyDeletexoxo