Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My reward...

This was my awesome pressie from Mum for getting my Magic Blue Card :D Its a little rabbit (SO soft!) on a bed of some beautiful tinsel I 'borrowed' from Mum, in the front basket of Grandad Bull's scooter :) I LOVE pressies :D

4 comments:

  1. Oh that's so adorable!!!
    So cute, I love it. Cuddly little present!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! This is like, a real rabbit right?! Boy or girl?! What did you name it?! Presents, totally rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHAHA! Abby, its a TOY!!! :D
    That was TOO funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Bec! What kind of rabbit is it? - .. oh, wait, I just read the comments while I was typing - it's a TOY!!?? Are you kidding?! Ok - I guess we are just used to you having real critters about.. lol! Now I come to think of it, it is being very good to sit so still in the middle of the tinsel like that.. :S :)
    Ah, oh dear! :)
    xoxo

    ps Are you sure it's not real?? For real??
    xo

    ReplyDelete