Usually I struggle to remain in a 'content' state...I am constantly striving to attain more - but today I finally received MY LICENCE!!!!
Now Im thinking I'll remain in this blissful state for some time...its been a LONG four years with many sacrifices, but I've finally made it - Im an (officially) fully qualified electrician!!! :D
Yup, time to take at least some moments to just enjoy what you have achieved :) That licence represents a lot of work and effort so - Congratulations Bec! :) xoxo
YAYYYY!!!!
ReplyDeleteYup, time to take at least some moments to just enjoy what you have achieved :) That licence represents a lot of work and effort so - Congratulations Bec! :)
xoxo
WOOOHOOOO!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Bec! That is sooo cool. Lots of hard work for a card, but a card you definitely deserve :)
GO YOU!!! XOXOX
AHH How awesome is it when things are 'official'!! :) Congratulations on being an Electrical Mechanic and Fitter!!! :)
ReplyDelete