Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hiram the Rooster-Chook...

Oh! I just HAD to sneak in a photo of my newest pair of Tony Biancos :D This colour is called 'Champaigne Lux' but its more of a 'Camel' colour with a pretty sheen :) AND...they go PERFECTLY with a new suit I bought myself for Christmas *grin*. I love my dear Husband SO much, but especially when he buys me shoes!! :) Here they are:



Now to the 'real' reason why Im blogging today...

Hiram has been a bit of a naughty rooster lately, and as a result he hasnt been allowes out of the chook/calf pen for two weeks. Let me add here that he has plenty of room in the pen, and he definately has everything he needs, but I would prefer to let him and the chookies out every day (to let them get fresh pick) rather than leaving them locked up all the time. So, yesterday was Hiram's first day out in a while and, according to mum n Rach, he took full advantage of the opportunity!

He spent the ENTIRE day running from our house, to Rach's, to Mum's and back again (with short breathers in between, Im sure) 'woo-ing' all the lady chooks in the 200m vicinity :D

Go Hiram, Go Hiram :D

He FINALLY came home quite late last night (after Husband had to go collect him from Rach's chook pen!) but these photo's were taken on one of his many visits back up to our house:



Clearly its dinner-time cos Emily's a Starvin' Marvin:

3 comments:

  1. Lol! When I opened this post my thoughts were 'that's nit a rooster! Thats a pair of shoes!' bahahahahaha :)
    xo Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes Bec! I'm sure you look fabulous in them, especially with your matching suit! :)

    What a cheeky rooster. Glad he took the appropriate amount of time to 'woo' the females :)

    ReplyDelete