Here's our sad, broken car:

We were lucky enough to have shade, fresh water, and Husband had just bought us some doughnuts...so we had a perfect impromptu picnic whilst we waited for the emergency tow truck...it was incredibly nice! :) We recounted, in days of old, before the event of mobile phones and Iphones, how it used to really suck to be a kid and be broken down...but we managed to entertain ourselves quite well even without pulling out our phones...we fed sprinkles and bits of doughnut to nearby ants, scratched each others' backs etc. It was really quite an enjoyable wait really...
So now we're at the radiator shop, hoping and praying that they have the part we need to be able to make it home under our own steam, without having to enlist help from home...
If nothing else, I've had a small break - where my mind was totally distracted away from worrying about our Molly... :(
Well as far as break downs go, this one sounds quite pleasant! :) Yay for doughnuts and water and shade. Hope the car gets fixed ok!
ReplyDeletexo
I agree with Betts :) I'm worrying about Molly too. I'm still hoping...
ReplyDeletexoxo
Hey Bec, I've been away from Blog Land for a few days - so sorry to hear about Molly :( I'm really hoping that she'll still come home again soon.
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope the car thing gets resolved quickly too! How annoying! (Although I'm glad you had a nice time :))
xoxo Tammy
Bec, I am missing your blog posts.. I hope things are ok and that we hear from you soon :)
ReplyDeletexoxo