Here they are:

They are, in fact, even higher than (all of my pairs of) Karr, but they are uber comfy, and I cant wait for him to take me somewhere (like for my birthday) *hint, hint*
After trying them on, and wearing them around the house for a little bit, I sat down in Husband's chair to take them off, and Molly came straight over and rolled on my feet! This resulted in them being COVERED in white (and probably black) hair! They are black suede, so her hair stuck to them really well :) I was really cross, but couldnt help but laugh! :) Husband then helped me pick off each individual hair - ok, only the white ones cos the black ones blended in so well!
Anyway, I love my Husband SOOO much! Good job on cheering me up! :)
Awesome Shoes! Totally love them :)
ReplyDeleteCourse, I'd never be able to WALK in them... lol :)
xo Tammy
These are some pretty spiffy shoes! I'll bet they look great on you :)
ReplyDeletexoxo