Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday...

Today was pretty intense...

We went to work, took a load to the tip, came home, I drilled out some pieces of metal for the portable yards, then Dad and I welded up more panels for the portable yards (and welded on the pieces I'd drilled out), watered mum's garden, loaded everything on to the trailer, drove up the top, unloaded, added panels to the existing yards, pulled other panels out and moved them around to form different 'cooler' paddocks, then drove the hour home again...a pretty intense day! :)

During this process I suffered quite severe weld burns to my left hand. Through the power of prayer (and a sufficient amount of cold water) I have no resulting injuries! My hand looks exactly the same as when I left the house this morning, and aside from some very slight tingling, feels the same as this morning.

Im feeling particularly blessed right now :D

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's wonderful. I'm so glad you're okay Bec!

    xo Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy day!
    I'm relieved that your hand is ok!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete