
I know its basically the same photo, but this is how we found her one night, about a week after she received her new bed (if you look closely, she's got one of her paws over her nose - SO cute!):

On Friday afternoon (we were lucky to finish early after a super-big day), I was walking around the house, watering all my plants. Particularly the ones in the hanging baskets, and wall baskets as it was an incredibly hot day. Once I'd finished the flowers, I trudged up the paddock to the chook pen to water my orchids and elkhorns (and I say 'trudged because the day was long, and hot, and the lawn was VERY long!) and on my way back to the house I noticed a little brown frog on the top of my watering can :D He was SO cute! However, by the time I'd raced inside the house to grab my phone, he'd jumped onto the wall, but he's still really cute and very little:

I have discovered a new favourite setting on the mower :D Its a level shorter than I usually use, but I LOVE it! It makes my lawn look like a bowling green! The mower has just been in for a service (and had the blades replaced, which is a pig of a job, so Im glad the mower centre guys did it for me!) and it has EXCELLENT fuel economy now! Yesterday we did almost the entire lawn (with the exception of the 'wilderness') and it only took two tanks - AND the lawn was REALLY long! So Im really glad it had a service...it was worth every cent! This next photo was of Husband having a grand old time on Grandad Bull's scooter :) This is him going down-hill:

And this is him going up-hill:

Its a really fast scooter (and it has variable speed) but going up-hill is always a bit more of a challenge for it :) It manages to hold me, my jumper/wallet/phone, and ALL of our weekly groceries! This saves us having to borrow the work truck to run our groceries up to our house (as I usually shop on a Friday on our way home from work) and is really kind of fun! Often, Dad asks if I'd rather just take the truck, but I find it an enjoyable challenge to pack everything neatly and manage to cram everything (including myself) onto the scooter :D LOL! However, as we dont yet have a garage *watch this space* the scooter is living in Mum's garage, but soon it will come to live with us :) Dad has suggested that I build a small ramp and put it in the laundry at night time (so it doesnt get any dew on it), but Im worried about the tyres marking the new tiles, so I havent tried that yet...yet... :)
Also, Molly has been missing for the last 2 nights *again*...Im really worried about her, and am mentally and emotionally preparing myself in case she doesnt make it home this time...Im so mad at myself for letting Mum talk me out of buying (an incredibly expensive) zappy collar, that would have kept her in the bounds of our yard...but if she comes back this time Im DEFINATELY buying one the very next day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment