Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Patrick and Emily...




Last week, because I am still so very upset over Molly still being missing, Husband bought me two bottle calves :D

(when I said I was so sad, I really needed a House Cow too, he said NO.)

The plan was to breed from Emily and to eat Patrick, but by Friday,Husband had named them...so now I dont think we'll be eating Patrick after all...

I havent much else to say except Im REALLY missing our little girl... :(

5 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry about Molly Bec :(

    Emily and Patrick are beautiful. I've been looking forward to seeing a photo of them. What is a house cow? (I'm sure it doesn't mean that the cow lives inside the house.. does it mean a cow that you keep for milking?)

    I'm glad you posted :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry about Molly too :( :(
    It's lovely that you have Emily and Patrick to keep you company now.
    Hmm, yes, maybe it's not necessarily the best idea to name the cow you plan to eat :P haha.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for the new calves! So cute!

    And yeah, even I would find it hard to eat Patrick... lol!

    xo Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am missing your posts Bec...
    How did your birthday go? :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol I totally get the name it and can't eat it thing :) I don't know WHAT I would do if James came home with a couple of cows, but they'd probably have to share our bedroom so it would be way more awkward than it is with you guys :) They're so cute and little!! :)

    ReplyDelete