I think he was born the day before yesterday :) Such a little cutie...especially laying next to his mum:
Molly pretending like Im not trying to take her photo:
Please note that Spirit is trying to be in every photo:
And a bi-iiig stretch as he gets up:
Although he's very late, I think he's perfect! And his Mummy has such a full udder, Im sure he's going to grow really fast, really soon! :)
Thank you Bec :) Spirit is the name of the new baby? He looks beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIs that a mini horse? Children would love him too! I like the way that the cows and horses mix and look quite happy together.
Really like the photo of Molly! :)
(Please excuse my ignorance once again, but what kind of cows are they?)
xoxo
:)
ReplyDeleteThey are Brahmins (well, mostly crosses)
Spirit is the name of the roan (brown headed) horse that keeps poking his head into the photo :)
We name very few of our cattle...The dark red bull with the white dot on his forehead is George, and our current stud bull is 'Little Grey Bull' otherwise known as '123' - this is his ear tag number ;)
Aside from that we dont name them as it makes them hard to sell/eat later on :)
Hahaha, about the photo just for Mum :P But.... I don't think I see it... :S
ReplyDeleteBut I'm not wearing my glasses so that's my excuse :) xo