This morning I had to have a small proceedure done...as a result we got a little bit of bad news and a little bit of good news :) Although I think Husband could be that 'little' bit more supportive, he is trying and that's good enough for now :)
...anyway, I didnt want to dwell on that - that was only the intro to my real post!
Rachael (my sister) and I dont get along...as in, we really dont get along! We are like chalk and cheese - right up until we had to 'band together' for whilst Mum and Dad are away....and, knowing how nervous I was about today's procedure, she drove me there, waited in the waiting room for me, and then drove me back to the work truck (after buying me lunch!)
Sometimes...and dont get me started, Rach!...but sometimes, Im really glad she's around...admittedly, we got along MUCH better when she lived up in Gladstone, when she was MANY hours away from me (LOL) but these last 7 weeks, although trying, have been made really nice because we have both been putting in the effort to get along and work towards a common goal :)
Having said that, of course, Mum and Dad are due back on Tuesday (YAY!!) so probably by Wednesday Rach and I will be fighting again LOL!
Anyway, I just wanted to say a big 'Thanks Rach' for all of your efforts! :)
I'm surprised at Husband not being supportive enough of a procedure! That's awful!! Procedures are definitely a super support necessary time!! Even if he has had brain tumours and all sorts of other things cut out! But good that it ended up being a great experience for you and your sister, especially if you don't usually get along!! Yay for parents getting home as well, hopefully you and Rach can keep the peace until at least Thursday?? :) lol. I hope everything with the procedure went well and the bad news isn't too bad?? xo
ReplyDeleteHa Ha, Abby! :) He was pretty supportive (for a guy!) but not what I needed at the time...looking back I was being overly emotional, so really he should have noticed and run (very fast) in the opposite direction! And I agree...no excuses!! LOL!
ReplyDeleteParents are home in less than 24 hours - and Dad had better sleep off his jet lag in ONE day, cos I've got us booked up for the rest of this week, AND next!! :)
Rach is a retard, and now that that fact has been established, Im sure we'll get on fabulously from now on (you should check her status update on FB...she may or may not have been hijacked!! LOL!)
BAHAHAHA...(totally off topic!) Husband is giving me the evil eye, cos Im not coming to dinner (that he only called me to about 30 seconds ago!)
(I'm a bit concerned about your 'bad news', but I'll call you..)
ReplyDeleteGood that you and Rach were able to band together. I'm sure you would always be there for each other when you are really needed. That's what family do :) I hope you enjoy your busy week!
xoxo
Hahahaha you're not the only retard :) (check you FB status) It has been unbelievably wonderful that we've been getting along. I'm happy to come along to your appointments anytime . . altho I think the staff at some of the places we go would rather I stayed outside or was at least quieter LOL. And thank you for coming with me to the gym. Im not sure i would have survived the last 4 weeks without you there laughing at me and telling me that my chin fat wobbles when I'm really trying hahahaha
ReplyDelete