Saturday, August 20, 2011

Soooo lovely...

Tonight we're DJing at a wedding on the Gold Coast :)

The Bride and Groom are an older couple - somewhat similar to The Brady Bunch, in that they each have 3 kids from previous relationships :)

Earlier tonight, during dinner, Husband asked what song he should play next - I replied with 'You know, that one that I walked into our reception during...??'

A few songs later )I'd forgotten the conversation) he played 'Our Song'... Pakabel's Cannon in D *Happy Sigh* :)

When I posted on Facebook that he had done this, one of our dearest friends, Elder Sister Nicholl, commented on my post by saying: 'I so loved your wedding Bec; one of the happiest, funnest I've ever been to. (You're old married Cuties now aren't you!!!) xx'

How incredibly sweet! :)

This wedding is incredibly entertaining!!! Turns out they are country music nuts and so we get to play lots of my favourites LOL! I love weddings!! :)



BAHAHAHA!!! They're doing the garter toss right now, and one young single man asked another young single man: 'Hey Dude, you wanna catch your mum's garter??' LOL!!! Too FUNNY!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Haha, sounds fun! It'd be cool getting to go to a lot of weddings to DJ. I'm a tad jealous :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I ever get married, please are going to say things like 'it was a wedding for crazy country/jazz loving people'. It will be awesome :)

    xo Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice that you get to re-live your own wedding day so often :) Your last paragraph made me smile!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete