This TINY little baby was born around 9-ish this morning...unfortunately I was around the back watering my plants, otherwise I would have been able to see the whole thing! I cant believe I was gardening instead of watching another birth!
In this photo, the mummy is still licking the afterbirth off of the little one...SOOO cute!! :)
Sadly, I dont have a zoom on my phone camera...and I didnt want to get so close as to get a great photo, but upset the mummy.
Ha Ha! Tammy, we're going to start calling you your mum soon! :) LOL! At the feet of the brown cow is a tiny dark red calf (he's only dark cos he's still wet from being born - he's now a slightly paler colour brown then his mum) I've since taken closer photos of him, so maybe I'll upload them tonight :)
This TINY little baby was born around 9-ish this morning...unfortunately I was around the back watering my plants, otherwise I would have been able to see the whole thing! I cant believe I was gardening instead of watching another birth!
ReplyDeleteIn this photo, the mummy is still licking the afterbirth off of the little one...SOOO cute!! :)
Sadly, I dont have a zoom on my phone camera...and I didnt want to get so close as to get a great photo, but upset the mummy.
Licking the afterbirth off of the little one....SOOO gross! :S Ugh.
ReplyDeleteBut I'm sure everything else was really cute! :)
Um, I can't see anything... what am I looking at?!
ReplyDeletelol!
xo Tammy
Ha Ha! Tammy, we're going to start calling you your mum soon! :) LOL!
ReplyDeleteAt the feet of the brown cow is a tiny dark red calf (he's only dark cos he's still wet from being born - he's now a slightly paler colour brown then his mum)
I've since taken closer photos of him, so maybe I'll upload them tonight :)
Whatever do you mean? I am great at spotting things!
ReplyDeletexoxo