Then a little bit later (on the way home again) I spotted the little brown one who had been born the day before.
Here they are together on Sunday afternoon:

Today (also on my way home from work) I spotted this itty-bitty one who had literally *just* been born about a half hour before I saw him:

If you cant see him, he's a little pale brown calf standing to the right of the black cow (his mummy)
*sigh* I just LOVE baby calves...
...even if they are super late in coming!
Dang it!!!! The photos came out the wrong way around...the brand newie is in the TOP photo! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Wow, you get to see a lot of cute, new baby calves! Lucky you :)
ReplyDeleteI was quite confused until I finally saw your comment Bec! I kept enlarging the pictures and thinking 'Bec's going to think I am stupid'!
ReplyDeleteYes, very cute! :)
xo