After enlarging the picture and examining it carefully I finally realized that .. I still couldn't see it.. yet. A clue, perhaps?xo
He's on the far bank almost in the exact centre of the photograph.He really doesnt look so big in the photo :(
Thanks for the clue all duely noted. Nice to live where these things can be seen in nature
I still can't see it! There must be something completely wrong with me... lol!xo Tammy
After enlarging the picture and examining it carefully I finally realized that .. I still couldn't see it.. yet. A clue, perhaps?
ReplyDeletexo
He's on the far bank almost in the exact centre of the photograph.
ReplyDeleteHe really doesnt look so big in the photo :(
Thanks for the clue all duely noted. Nice to live where these things can be seen in nature
ReplyDeleteI still can't see it! There must be something completely wrong with me... lol!
ReplyDeletexo Tammy