Saturday, May 7, 2011

And here's some photos...












AHHH!!! The finished product (or at least it will be once we sweep off the excess slag) :) *happy sigh*

3 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Awesome. I bet it will even better when there's a gazebo on it... lol!

    I like the blue - it's a nice touch :)

    xoxoxo Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy :)
    The idea was to match the blue to the awnings hanging out from our windows, but believe it or not, the concrete is actually MORE vivid than the awnings! According to all reports, that wasnt supposed to happen! I dont mind though, I think it looks really pretty and, well, perfect! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, doesn't it look good, being bigger! I really like the interest of the three different layers. Funny how easy it is to imagine a gazebo there, even though it's still just a slab really. You could put out a table and chairs and it would do quite well just as it is :)
    Looks lovely Bec! :)
    xo
    ps Was noticing how pretty Molly looks, then noticed her tail! Good muscle control :)

    ReplyDelete