BAHAHAHAHA!!! This story cracks me up, and I havent even written it yet! LOL! :)
Last night - VERY late, just before we went to bed:
Molly and I were having cuddles :) She was sitting up, but laying down in sort of a sphinx position. As we were laying there, joking about 'seal kisses', she was being super arrogant and was paying very little attention to me (as long as I was stroking her!) So I leaned riiiiight in...until my right eye was RIGHT in front of her right eye - like, there was NO WAY she would have been able to see past me...like, so close that the distance between MY eyeball and my glasses equalled the distance between my glasses and HER eyeball...and she STILL was looking right past me (or maybe through me?) HA HA! Talk about arrogance!! So then, I was laughing SO hard about her ignoring me, that I thought I'd try it again. This time I was sure that she would try to seal kiss me, but instead she continued the charade of seeing through me until JUST before I pulled away, when her eyeball swivelled to stare into my eyeball...FREAKY!! :) LOL! I cant even describe how much she made me laugh!! I just love my puppy SO much! :)
I wonder what Molly was thinking while this was going on.. if it was a bit funny for her too - except that she would be thinking that you were the funny one! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure she loves playing with you no matter what you are doing :)
xo